On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Michael Foord
<fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> Well, what about it? The virtue of twisted is that even if we haven't all
> used it, we've all heard of it. That speaks volumes about its penetration
> into the python world.

Just a mere suggestion. The fact that this discussion exists means that
Twisted may end up being in the std. lib in the end because no-one can
come up with a better? solution that meets "all" requirements.

In any case, there are other alternatives. I realize we're not discussing them
but it's nice to know what is and can be included in the std. lib, etc.

I'll just follow and keep quiet now :)

cheers
James

--