On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Antoine Pitrou <solip...@pitrou.net> wrote:
> Le lundi 21 mars 2011 à 16:21 -0600, Maciej Fijalkowski a écrit :
>> The original idea was to converge and have the
>> common repo on hg.python.org, but since unladen run out of steam,
>> nobody bothered to update the hg.python.org one so we continued on our
>> own.
>
> I'm not sure who is "nobody" in that statement...
> The repo certainly didn't receive a lot of changes, but it *did* get
> several of them anyway, post-unladen:
> http://hg.python.org/benchmarks/

Ok.

Indeed, sorry, I didn't follow too closely. It's worth considering
what would be the obvious next goal. This repo changed (and I believe
you're the main person according to the change log) to provide python
3 support. On the other hand our repo changed to accomodate changes
that were required to push it to speed.pypy.org as well as adding lots
of new benchmarks. What's the desired goal of this repo then?

Cheers,
fijal