Because there's no reason to include them, since they are already in
the root (builtins) namespace.

You'll notice that in Python 3, the "types" module only contains types
which are not obviously accessed through easier means:

OK, makes sense, but in this case it would be handy to have some list of all possible built-in types. I was just creating one and I nearly missed sets. If an entry in 'types' module is too much, there should be some comprehensive list in the documentation at least.

Regards,
Bartosz Tarnowski