Hello,

I am trying to send a tuple to a method of a python class and I got a Run failed from netbeans compiler
when I want to send a tuple to a simple method in a module it works,when I want to send a simple parameter to a method of a clas it works also but not a tuple to a method of a class
I put the code below,thanks for all the possible suggestions

Python Code:

class cVector:
  def __init__(self,msg):
    self.value = msg
  def ComputeNorm(self,vecData):
    #don't use vecData for instance
    result = 12.
    return(result)

C++ Code :
  PyObject *ret, *mymod, *pclass, *method, *args, *object;
  float retValue;

  Py_Initialize();
  //PySys_SetPath("/home/pascal/projPytCpp/proj1");
  PySys_SetPath(".");

  // Module
  mymod = PyImport_ImportModule("mModule8");
  if (mymod == NULL){
    cout << "Can't Open a module:\n" ;
    Py_DECREF(mymod);
  }

  // Class
  pclass = PyObject_GetAttrString(mymod, "cVector");
  if (pclass == NULL) {
    Py_DECREF(pclass);
    cout << "Can't find class\n";
  }

  // Parameters/Values
  args = Py_BuildValue("(f)", 100.0);
  if (args == NULL) {
    Py_DECREF(args);
    cout << "Can't build argument list for class instance\n";
  }

  // Object with parameter/value
  object = PyEval_CallObject(pclass, args);
  if (object == NULL) {
    Py_DECREF(object);
    cout << "Can't create object instance:\n";
  }

  // Decrement the argument counter as we'll be using this again
  Py_DECREF(args);

  // Get the object method - note we use the object as the object
  // from which we access the attribute by name, not the class
  method = PyObject_GetAttrString(object, "ComputeNorm");
  if (method == NULL) {
    Py_DECREF(method);
    cout << "Can't find method\n";
  }

  // Decrement the counter for our object, since we now just need
  // the method reference
  Py_DECREF(object);

  // Build our argument list - an empty tuple because there aren't
  // any arguments

  cout << "Prepare the Tuple:\n" ;
  // WE pass a tuple
  args = PyTuple_New( 3 );
  if (args == NULL) {
    Py_DECREF(args);
    cout << "Can't build argument list for method call\n";
  }

  PyObject  *py_argument;
  // 1st argument
  py_argument = PyFloat_FromDouble(5.);
  PyTuple_SetItem(args, 0, py_argument);

  // 2nd argument
  py_argument = PyFloat_FromDouble(10.);
  PyTuple_SetItem(args, 1, py_argument);

  // 3nd argument
  py_argument = PyFloat_FromDouble(15.);
  PyTuple_SetItem(args, 2, py_argument);

  cout << "Before the Exec:\n" ;
  // Call our object method with arguments (try two ways to do it any works)
  //ret = PyEval_CallObject(method,args);
  ret = PyObject_CallObject(method,args);
  if (ret == NULL) {
    Py_DECREF(ret);
    cout << "Couldn't call method\n";
  }

  // Convert the return value back into a C variable and display it
  PyArg_Parse(ret, "f", &retValue);
  printf("Farenheit: %f\n", retValue);
  // Kill the remaining objects we don't need
  Py_DECREF(method);
  Py_DECREF(ret);
  // Close off the interpreter and terminate
  Py_Finalize();