francis wrote:
On 01/29/2012 11:31 AM, Mark Shannon wrote:
It passes all the tests.
(I had to change a couple that relied on dict repr() ordering)

Hi Mark,
I've cloned the repo, build it the I've tried with ./python -m test. I got some errors:

First in general:
340 tests OK.
2 tests failed:
    test_dis test_gdb

[snip]

then test_dis:

[snip]
FAIL: test_code_info (test.test_dis.CodeInfoTests)
[snip]

FAIL: test_show_code (test.test_dis.CodeInfoTests)
[snip]

These are known failures, the tests are at fault as they rely on dict ordering. However, they should be commented out. Probably crept back in again when I pulled the latest version of cpython -- I'll fix them now.

[snip]

For test gdb:

Lots of output .....

Ran 42 tests in 11.361s

FAILED (failures=28)
test test_gdb failed
1 test failed:
    test_gdb
[109989 refs]

I still have gdb 6.somthing,
would you mail me the full output please,
so I can see what the problem is.

Cheers,
Mark.