On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:31:14 +0100
Stefan Krah <ste...@bytereef.org> wrote:

> As an example for a pretty large project, it looks like Antoine is making
> good progress with Twisted:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/pitrou/t3k/wiki/Home

Well, to be honest, "making good progress" currently means "bored and
not progressing at all" :-) But that's not due to the strategy I
adopted, only to the sheer amount of small changes needed, and lack of
immediate motivation to continue this work.

However, merging actually ended up easier than I expected. The last
time, merging one month's worth of upstream changes took me around one
hour (including fixing additional tests and regressions).

Regards

Antoine.