On 3/20/2012 6:38 PM, Georg Brandl wrote:
Let me know what you think, or play around and send some improvements.
(The collapsible sidebar is not adapted to it yet, but will definitely
be integrated before I consider applying a new theme to the real docs.)
Not to add to the chorus of tweakers, but if I could change just one thing about the current theme, it would be to remove full justification of the text. In text like ours with frequent long expressions, URLs, and the like, full justification is just an invitation to mangle the spacing of a paragraph. The paragraphs are also quite short and often interrupted by samples, lists, headings, and so on, losing the design advantage of a clean right edge anyway.

Books, magazines, and newspapers look good with full justification, web pages do not. Can we switch to left-justified instead?

--Ned.
Thanks,
Georg