25.03.12 09:34, Georg Brandl написав(ла):
Here's another try, mainly with default browser font size, more contrast and
collapsible sidebar again:

It may be worth now the line-height reduce too?

I've also added a little questionable gimmick to the sidebar (when you collapse
it and expand it again, the content is shown at your current scroll location).

What if move the search field to the header and the footer? There a lot of free space. "Report a Bug" and "Show Source" can also be moved to the footer, if fit. The footer height is too big now, I think that you can reduce the copyright and technical information from 4 to 2 lines.