On 03/30/2012 02:23 PM, Ethan Furman wrote:
Etienne Robillard wrote:
your reasoning is pathetic at best. i pass... Thanks for the tip :-)

The Python Developer list is for the discussion of developing Python,
not for teaching basic programming.

You are being rude, and a smiley does not make you less rude.

I am adding you to my kill-file so I no longer see messages from you
because you refuse to follow the advice you have been given.

~Ethan~

Add me to whatever file you want, but I believe the consequences for the new dict runtime errors just won't be resolved this way, and neither by systematically blocking alternative opinions as OT will help, because thats typically oppression, not free speech. :-)

Cheers, :-)

Etienne