Hey Etienne, I am honestly trying to understand your contribution but
you seem to have started a discussion about free speech. Trust me that
we don't mind your contributions, we're just trying to understand what
you're saying, and the free speech discussion isn't helping with that.

I agree.

So if you have a comment on the dict mutation problem, please say so.

OK.

If you need help understanding the problem, python-dev is not the
place to ask questions; you could ask on the bug, or on the
core-mentorship list as Nick suggested. But please stop bringing up
free speech, that's not an issue.

Guido, thanks for the wisdom and clarity of your reasoning. I really appreciate a positive attitude towards questioning not so obvious problems.

So far I was only attempting to verify whether this is related to PEP-416 or not. If this is indeed related PEP 416, then I must obviously attest that I must still understand why a immutable dict would prevent this bug or not...

Either ways, I fail to see where this is OT or should be discussed on a more obscur forum than python-dev. :-)

Kind regards,
Etienne