On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Senthil Kumaran <sent...@uthcode.com> wrote:
> Also, I think the instructions in the wiki could be improved. I was
> not able to su - buildbot after installing through package manager. I
> shall edit it once I have set it up and running.

The page does say: """... create a new user "buildbot" if it doesn't
exist (your package manager might have done it for you)""", but it'd
be nice if it could clarify which are known to do it and which are
known not to, eg "(the Debian and Red Hat package managers will do
this for you)". Or is that too much of a moving target to be worth
trying to specify?

ChrisA