I just got a Ubuntu Server running at my disposal, which could be
connected 24/7 for at least next 3 months.  I am not sure how helpful
it would be to have another buildbot on Ubuntu, but i wanted to play
with it for a while (as I have more comfort with Ubuntu than any other
Unix flavor) before I could change it to cover as OS which is not
already covered by the buildbots.

I'm not sure how useful it is to have a build slave which you can't
commit to having for more than 3 months. So I'm -0 on adding this
slave, but it is up to Antoine to decide.

Regards,
Martin