2012/5/4 Victor Stinner <victor.stin...@gmail.com>:
> Anyway, the implementation and/or the documentation is buggy and
> should be fixed (especially the Windows case).

Done, I renamed "adjusted" to "adjustable", fixed its value on Windows
(time.time) and Linux (time.monotonic), and updated the doc.
--
changeset:   77415:0e46e0cd368f
tag:         tip

Fix also its value on Windows and Linux according to its documentation:
"adjustable" indicates if the clock *can be* adjusted, not if it is or was
adjusted.

In most cases, it is not possible to indicate if a clock is or was adjusted.
--
Basically, time.get_clock_info().adjustable is only True for
time.time(). It can also be True for time.perf_counter() if

I prefer "adjustable" over "adjusted" because it is well defined and
its value is well known. For example, it is not easy to say if
time.monotonic() is "adjusted" or not on Linux, whereas I can say that
time.monotonic() is not *adjustable* on any OS.

I will update the PEP except if someone complains :-)

Sorry for being late, but I was exhausted by this PEP.

Victor