2013/8/15 Antoine Pitrou <solip...@pitrou.net>:
> We don't have any substantial change in store for an eventual "Python
> 4", so it's quite a remote hypothesis right now.

I prefered the transition between Linux 2 and Linux 3 (no major
change, just a "normal" release except the version), rather than the
transition between KDE 3 and KDE 4 (in short, everything was broken,
the desktop was not usable).

I prefer to not start a list of things that we will make the
transition from Python 3 to Python 4 harder. Can't we do small changes
between each Python release, even between major versions?

Victor