On 01/13/2014 01:20 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 13/01/2014 21:01, Paul Moore wrote:

I think this should be for 3.5, and should not involve an accelerated
release of 3.5 - we should get it into the 3.5 code early and let
people thrash out the details during the 3.5 release cycle.

I disagree, it should be on pypi now so people can start trying it out, or as
others have suggested incorporate it into
the six module.  Surely that'd make the job of getting it into 3.5 far easier?

It's a bit harder to put a core feature on PyPI. I'm not even sure how it would be done. Fortunately, once it is in 3.5 trunk the adventurous can build their own and try it out that way.

--
~Ethan~