On 03/03/2014 21:38, Nick Coghlan wrote:

On 4 Mar 2014 07:32, "Larry Hastings" <la...@hastings.org
<mailto:la...@hastings.org>> wrote:

 > On 03/03/2014 05:05 AM, Victor Stinner wrote:

<mailto:la...@hastings.org>>:

 >>> I would like to know if the cherry-picking rule still applies for
 >>> Python 3.4 final? Can I open an issue if I want to see a changeset in
 >>> the final version?
 >>>
 >>> Sadly, yes.
 >>
 >> Ok, I created:
 >> http://bugs.python.org/issue20843
 >>
 >> Why do you say "sadly"? It's up to you to decide if a change can wait
 >> Python 3.4.1 or not. Feel free to close my cherry-pick issue as
 >> wontfix.
 >

 > It was intended as gentle comedy.

Related question - have you decided yet whether or not to do an rc3?

I ask, as I believe it would be good to give the folks like Mike Bayer
and Armin Ronacher (who picked up test coverage gaps in rc2 via the
Alembic and Flask test suites respectively) a chance to rerun their
tests before we declare 3.4 final.

Cheers,
Nick.

Will this impact on the decision http://bugs.python.org/issue20846 ?

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.