Am 12.03.14 04:58, schrieb Chris Angelico:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Ethan Furman <et...@stoneleaf.us> wrote:
>> I sure hope this is accepted.  I could have used it at least a half-dozen
>> times in the last week -- which is more often than I would have used the
>> ternary-if!  :)
>
> Where do we go from here? I've not made any edits for some time - no
> material edits for a good while - how do I request pronouncement?

I think you (or someone) first needs to find a BDFL delegate.
Traditionally, with syntax changes, there is a good chance that Guido
doesn't want to delegate at all, so ask him whether he wants to delegate
or not.

You should also add a section on the implementation status; it's unclear
(to me) whether the proposed implementation actually matches the
specification.

Regards,
Martin