On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 07:54:18AM +1100, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 7:26 AM, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar...@v.loewis.de> wrote:
> > I think you (or someone) first needs to find a BDFL delegate.
> > Traditionally, with syntax changes, there is a good chance that Guido
> > doesn't want to delegate at all, so ask him whether he wants to delegate
> > or not.
>
> He beat you to it; the PEP has now been rejected. :)

Guido said he *wanted* to reject it, and that there would be no more
pronouncement until after the language summit. I think you should wait
until after the summit before declaring it categorically rejected,
perhaps somebody will persuade Guido to change his mind :-)

But either way, thanks for tackling this, the threads about syntax were
monsterous and I ran out of steam trying to keep up with it all long
ago.

--
Steven