On 11Aug2015 18:07, Greg Ewing <greg.ew...@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
Cameron Simpson wrote:
To illustrate, there's a consumer rights TV snow here with a segment called "F.U. Tube", where members of the public describe ripoffs and other product failures in video form. While a phonetic play on the name "YouTube", the abbreviation also colloquially means just what you think it might. I can just imagine reciting one of these new strings out loud...

We could require it to be spelled "uf" unless "from __future__
import billy_connolly_as_FLUFL" is in effect.

That seems like a reasoned and measured response.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>

For those who understand, NO explanation is needed,
for those who don't understand, NO explanation will be given!
       - Davey D <decos...@vnet.ibm.com>