On 03/28/2016 05:55 PM, Ben Hoyt wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but seeing I was fairly
active here when developing scandir and getting it into Python 3.5, so I
thought I'd start here.

It's certainly a good place to start.

So I'm looking for someone who wants to take over the maintenance of the
scandir PyPI module. It wouldn't be much work, as there are only a
couple of fairly small issues to fix. Or it might be a good way to start
for someone who wants to contribute to a small but useful open source
module in the Python ecosystem.

I'd be happy to, although I only have access to linux and MS Windows. This would be good prompting for me to get a few other *nices going, though (although I don't see MacOSX happening).

~Ethan~