On Jan 25, 2018, at 13:38, Mariatta Wijaya <mariatta.wij...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for the mergebot! :)

Yes, +1 from me too.  As you know, GitLab has the option to “merge when CI
completes successfully” and it’s a great workflow.  Once I’ve reviewed and
approved the branch, I can hit this button and… we’re done!  Assuming of course
that no additional commits get pushed (that’s actually configurable I think),
and that CI doesn’t fail.  I’d be very happy to see how close we can get to
that with GitHub and a mergebot.

I don’t know that we need a @mergebot mention though.  Why not just auto merge
if the PR is approved, CI is all green, and no additional commits have been
pushed?  I suppose the reason would be because in GH, you can’t modify the
commit message any other way pre-merge.

-Barry