On 08/11/2016 04:03 PM, Justin W. Flory wrote:
On 08/11/2016 09:48 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,
As of now, http://fedora.portingdb.xyz shows that we are 50% done
porting Fedora packages to Python 3. This is a big magic milestone; if
you're looking for a reason to celebrate, this is it! :)

[...]

Hi Petr! This is an awesome update to hear!!

Do you mind if I copy+paste this as a post into the Community Blog
as-is? If you are able to log in [1] to the CommBlog, I can assign
authorship credit to you (if you haven't signed already before).

Yes, that would be amazing! Thanks for offering to do that!

--
Petr Viktorin