I'd like to push for the less jargon-y `func.given()` version if this gains
traction. Not only is it shorter, it's a much more common term with a clear
meaning. Words like 'partial', 'curry', 'lambda', and 'closure' are fine
for text books, published papers, and technical discussion, but I think
they would (or do in the case of 'lambda') harm Python. I know the correct
term for the 'if-else' expression is a 'ternary' expression, but that
doesn't mean Python should have used the word 'ternary' in the syntax.