> I disagree.  Keyword arguments are a fine and good thing, but they are
> best used for optional arguments IMHO.  Verbosity for the sake of
> verbosity is not a good thing.

I disagree, when you have more than one parameter it's sometimes
complicated to remember the order. Therefore, when you name your args, you
have way less probability of passing the wrong variable, even with only one
arg.

Verbosity adds redundancy, so that both caller and callee are sure they
mean the same thing.

That's why Java has types everywhere, such that the "declaration part" and
the "use" part agree on the same idea (same type).