On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:16:17 -0400
Calvin Spealman <cspea...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> I came into this thread reading the subject and thinking "over my dead
> body!" until I read your well-thought reasoning and gave even a little bit
> of thought to the idea.
>
> You're absolutely right and while I think its very unlikely to get enough
> support I do think it is a very good suggestion, totally reasonable, and
> that we *should* change it.
>
> I ask everyone on this thread being rude to please step back and try to
> look at the issue without your bias and knee-jerk reactions.

If you want to call other people rude, at least show a bit of courage
and spell their names clearly instead of casting mass ad hominem
attacks.

And of course you are not free of bias yourself, and it seems you have
knee-jerk reactions of your own, so perhaps you could have avoided
posting this entirely.  Attack the arguments, not the people.

Regards

Antoine.