Hi Paul,
Quite a few people replied on this thread and the previous one before the
fork that dbc is either useless in Python or at best useful in
avionics/niche applications.

I'm really only saying that contracts are a superior (complementary) tool
to informal documentation, doctests, reading the implementation, reading
the tests and trial-and-error.

For every library that have the contracts which can be written down
formally in a pragmatic way, and when the users of the library are multiple
-- then these libraries would benefit from dbc.

That's all that I'm saying and it might have come over as arrogant due to
limits of the medium. It was not my intention to sound so.

I'll have a look at pathlib then.

Cheers,
Marko