Hi Soni,

For the last time, `python -m` takes a _module identifier_ as argument, not
a path. For a module identifier to make sense, the `PYTHONPATH` must be
set, or assumed.

Remember that you're free to write your own `mypython` script which takes
whatever arguments you want, with whatever actions you need.

Cheers!

--
Juancarlo *Añez*