You have a fair point @DominikVilsmeier though I still believe this can workout
there are other alternatives up for discussion such as using the `=` character.
You see: after a keyword parameter you cannot define other positional ones, so
the new syntax can assume all parameters following a first keyword parameter
are to be captured if not explicitly declared.

So we can have a syntax in which these three statements are the same:

```python
foo(a, b=b, c=c)
foo(a, b=b, c)
foo(a, =, b, c)
```

But in this option I find `foo(a, b=b, c)` obscure that `c` will be captured as
keyword argument. For now I still believe we can live with the `*` being
slightly asymmetric. For the record, the positional-only specifier `/` already
has no other real meaning other than delimiting different types of arguments.