Thanks, I do appreciate all the discussion here about that.

Initially, I was thinking about having lists/arrays/tuples match the behavior
of other instances in python that compare across their types like:
1) Sets (instances of set or frozenset) can be compared within and across their
types As Dominic mentioned.
2) Numeric types do compare across their types along with fractions.Fraction
and decimal.Decimal.
3) Binary Sequences( instances of bytes or bytearray) can be compared within
and across their types
(All points above stated in python reference in
https://docs.python.org/3/reference/expressions.html)

but after the discussion here, I think backword compatibility dominates for
sure against that, Thanks!