On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 2:24 PM Thierry Parmentelat <
thierry.parmente...@inria.fr> wrote:

> well it’s all in the title
>
> the specific character that I am referring to is this one
>
> In [1]: print("\u2192”)
> →
>
> https://unicode-table.com/en/2192/
>
> ——
>
> just curious about how people would feel about taking better advantage of
> non-ascii characters when that seems to make sense
>

> fyi here’s how both options appear in a markdown-based website

I'm not a fan of the idea, just in case the code ends up being copied
somewhere it can't be rendered properly.

If we consider the arrow, what about ≤ instead of <=, ≥ instead of >=, ≠
instead of !=, × instead of `*`, and math.π instead of math.pi?