Kyle Stanley writes:

 > Fundamentally, OS threads and coroutines are two entirely different
 > models of concurrency; though, we do have interoperability tools in
 > place and are actively working on making them easier to
 > utilize. Also, with adequate arguments for specific real-world use
 > cases, those interoperability tools can be expanded upon as needed.

Could you be more specific about these tools?  They sound like they
may be what Celelibi is looking for.  Just a list of APIs (even just a
few core items) would likely point them at the right parts of the
doc. I'll try if you can't respond, but this is well outside my
experience, and my ocean of round tuits is looking like the Sahara Sea
lately.