On 2/07/20 9:45 pm, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 7:41 PM Alex Hall <alex.moj...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 11:33 AM Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:

What's the idea being discussed? AIUI there's no need or request to
change the language/stdlib, but maybe I'm misreading.

Ah, now I understand. I did automatically assume that Greg was proposing adding
this to the stdlib or something, but maybe I only assumed that because it was
in the list.

Could be that I'm the one misunderstanding here, but only Greg can
answer that question :)

I was thinking something like it might become a candidate for stdlib
inclusion, if it wasn't universally hated for abusing the class
statement.

--
Greg