The standard library module http.server already has 2 request handlers,
with SimpleHTTPRequestHandler and CGIHTTPRequestHandler, the first serves
files from a directory, and the second executes CGI scripts.

Two new handlers could be included in the standard library :

- WebhookRequestHandler : Would spin up an HTTP server that one could
connect webhooks to. Webhooks are really useful when dealing with APIs. So
far, the third-party package, requests, is used when interacting with Web
APIs, but there is nothing in the standard library that implements the
webhook standard.

- APIRequestHandler : This can be more controversial, especially with
third-party packages like Flask, starlette, and django that will be much
more powerful and secure than this, but this handler would be used to spin
up a server that would make it easy to serve a simple restful API.

I have already implemented both handlers in pure python (without
third-party packages obviously), I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to
make it a PEP, and implement these handlers as part of the python standard
library.