Hello,

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 00:03:51 +0100
Marco Sulla <marco.sulla.pyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 at 20:18, Paul Sokolovsky <pmis...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > But still, are there Python implementations which compile "(a.b)()"
> > faithfully, with its baseline semantic meaning? Of course
> > there're.
>
> OK, Paul, why don't you propose a PR and a bug report about it?

But that's not what this talk is about! It's about a new exciting
(hmm, we'll see) feature which, turned out, was there all this time,
but was overlooked (so, no patches are needed right away). So, I'm
asking fellow Python programmers if they recognize it. If they do, we
can consider how to get more from that feature, and maybe some patches
will be useful. And if they don't, no patches would help.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:pmis...@gmail.com