I see. I do agree that my reply brings about that 'verbose repeated' feeling,
haha. But for the record, it's not about having something in hand now for the
future, but it's more of a paradigmatic approach to the implementation. Python
has changed for the better in terms of necessity:

- map() returns an iterator instead of a whole list at once
- generator yields values only when needed (unlike list comprehension)

So I thought, 'Why do we need to make a reversed copy to assign it to the
original part, when we can simply reverse the original part itself.' That's the
paradigm.

Anyway, thanks.