Oh, if I'm going to be a smart-ass, I should probably remember that I need
a `not` in there. No need to correct me, I saw it as soon as pressing send.

Nonetheless, this is an unnecessary method or function. Truthiness is
non-emptiness for most purposes. And where it's not, you need something
more specialized to the purpose at hand.