On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 1:52 PM Ricky Teachey <ri...@teachey.org> wrote:

> If I might paraphrase Agrippa from the book of Acts: "Almost thou persuadest
> me..." ;) It's a fine answer.
>
> Thanks for the attentiveness to my concern, Chris. Very much appreciated!

My pleasure. This has been a fairly productive discussion thread, and
highly informative; thank you for being a part of that! Now, if I
could just figure out what's going on in the grammar...

(Actually, the PEG parser is a lot easier to understand than Python's
older grammar was. But this is my first time messing with it, so I'm
going through all the stages of brand-new discovery.)

ChrisA