Thanks for the previous mail.
I would like to highlight the value my thought offers to the developers.
They often have to write classes while writing a module. In the class, they
are supposed to write classes and objects. In a class, typically the
attributes are private, and we have getters and setters to access and
modify them. My thought is to automate the process of creating such class
files with command line.
For this, I have made my initial attempt to create a module that does so.
Here is a short video in which I am demonstrating it.
I am also attaching the details of my terminal to get a bit of more details.

I am looking forward to hearing from you if I should work on integrating it
within the Python Language features, or I should go some other way round,
or this is not a very useful tool for many people.

*avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$ echo "No Student.py file here"
    No Student.py file here*avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$
ls*Academics*  *Documents*  *node_modules*       *Pictures*  *snap*
    *Videos**bin*        *Downloads*  package.json       *Projects*
Student.py*Desktop*    *Music*      package-lock.json  *Public*
*Templates**avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$ rm Student.py
*avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$ ls*Academics*  *Documents*
*node_modules*       *Pictures*  *snap**bin*        *Downloads*
package.json       *Projects*  *Templates**Desktop*    *Music*
package-lock.json  *Public*
*Videos**avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$ pip install classgen
Requirement already satisfied: classgen in
./.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages
(0.0.7)*avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$ python3 -m classgen Student
member1,member2,member3,member4,member5,member6
Class Student generated successfully.*avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$
cat Student.py
#(class) Student
class Student:
    """
    This class is used to represent a Student.

    Attributes:
        member1: The member1 of the Student.
        member2: The member2 of the Student.
        member3: The member3 of the Student.
        member4: The member4 of the Student.
        member5: The member5 of the Student.
        member6: The member6 of the Student.

    Methods:
        get_member1(self): Gets the member1 of the Student.
        get_member2(self): Gets the member2 of the Student.
        get_member3(self): Gets the member3 of the Student.
        get_member4(self): Gets the member4 of the Student.
        get_member5(self): Gets the member5 of the Student.
        get_member6(self): Gets the member6 of the Student.
        set_member1(self, member1): Sets the member1 of the Student.
        set_member2(self, member2): Sets the member2 of the Student.
        set_member3(self, member3): Sets the member3 of the Student.
        set_member4(self, member4): Sets the member4 of the Student.
        set_member5(self, member5): Sets the member5 of the Student.
        set_member6(self, member6): Sets the member6 of the Student.
    """

    _member1: None
    _member2: None
    _member3: None
    _member4: None
    _member5: None
    _member6: None

    def __init__(self, member1, member2, member3, member4, member5, member6):
        """
        Initializes a Student object.

        Params:
            member1: The member1 of the Student.
            member2: The member2 of the Student.
            member3: The member3 of the Student.
            member4: The member4 of the Student.
            member5: The member5 of the Student.
            member6: The member6 of the Student.
        """
        self._member1 = member1
        self._member2 = member2
        self._member3 = member3
        self._member4 = member4
        self._member5 = member5
        self._member6 = member6

    def get_member1(self):
        """
        Gets the member1 of the Student.

        Returns:
            get_member1: The member1 of the Student.
        """
        return self._member1

    def get_member2(self):
        """
        Gets the member2 of the Student.

        Returns:
            get_member2: The member2 of the Student.
        """
        return self._member2

    def get_member3(self):
        """
        Gets the member3 of the Student.

        Returns:
            get_member3: The member3 of the Student.
        """
        return self._member3

    def get_member4(self):
        """
        Gets the member4 of the Student.

        Returns:
            get_member4: The member4 of the Student.
        """
        return self._member4

    def get_member5(self):
        """
        Gets the member5 of the Student.

        Returns:
            get_member5: The member5 of the Student.
        """
        return self._member5

    def get_member6(self):
        """
        Gets the member6 of the Student.

        Returns:
            get_member6: The member6 of the Student.
        """
        return self._member6

    def set_member1(self, member1):
        """
        Sets the member1 of the Student.

        Params:
            member1: The member1 of the Student.
        """
        self._member1 = member1

    def set_member2(self, member2):
        """
        Sets the member2 of the Student.

        Params:
            member2: The member2 of the Student.
        """
        self._member2 = member2

    def set_member3(self, member3):
        """
        Sets the member3 of the Student.

        Params:
            member3: The member3 of the Student.
        """
        self._member3 = member3

    def set_member4(self, member4):
        """
        Sets the member4 of the Student.

        Params:
            member4: The member4 of the Student.
        """
        self._member4 = member4

    def set_member5(self, member5):
        """
        Sets the member5 of the Student.

        Params:
            member5: The member5 of the Student.
        """
        self._member5 = member5

    def set_member6(self, member6):
        """
        Sets the member6 of the Student.

        Params:
            member6: The member6 of the Student.
        """
        self._member6 = member6
*avanishcodes@avanishcodes*:*~*$

 AvanishCodes - VMware Workstation 16 Player (No...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I4rbwjr-l5eNqbNzpnY8QOGrXP-c3t_B/view?usp=drive_web>

Thanks and Regards
Avanish