On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 00:18, Avanish Gupta <avanishco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the previous mail.
> I would like to highlight the value my thought offers to the developers. They
> often have to write classes while writing a module. In the class, they are
> supposed to write classes and objects. In a class, typically the attributes
> are private, and we have getters and setters to access and modify them. My
> thought is to automate the process of creating such class files with command
> line.

Even better than automating the generation of code is NOT generating
the code. Just write what you need, instead of writing classes with
classes and objects in them, and getters and setters. None of that is
necessary (in ANY language), and it exists only because people
perpetuate the idea that it's somehow necessary.

I think you'll find that Python can be even easier to use than you
imagined; start by not writing code, and then you'll find that you can
not-debug the code you didn't write, and not-test that non-code, and
so on. Fewer lines of code has an exponential cascading benefit in
development effort!

ChrisA