-1

Not every one line function needs to be a method on a built-in type.

I like that tuples have extremely limited methods. Following the iterable
protocol seems fine (also indexable).

If I were forced to endorse one new method for tuples, I doubt `.replace()`
would be in my top five considerations.

But if you want it, subclassing is a thing.