Kent Johnson wrote:
You can copy and paste from a Windows command prompt. It's a bit bizarre, but
- In the system menu for a command window, pick Properties
- On the Options tab, turn on Quick Edit mode
- Now you can copy and paste with right-click (!). If you have text selected, right-click will copy, otherwise paste. It's a bit strange but it works.

Yeah, I'm familiar with this -- all my command windows are enabled with Quick Edit. =) The problem is that I can't then edit what I've copy-pasted. I can, of course, copy a few lines, type in an edited line, copy a few more lines, type in another edited line, etc., but this gets tedious...

Sorry about not being clear about my problem!

STeve