Doug Holton wrote:
Hans Nowak wrote:

Now you're trying to make it seem like I am against free speech on this list, and against people's rights to discuss whatever they want. I never said that, and I in fact enjoy the fact that c.l.py posters are an eclectic bunch who have knowledge of, and like to talk about, a great number of topics.

You said that boo should not be mentioned on this newsgroup.

Please point me to the post where I said that. Since everything is stored in Google Groups, it should be easy for you to come up with an URL... if such a post existed.

--
Hans Nowak
http://zephyrfalcon.org/