Yes, Mike,

Others pointed that out as well.

The difficulty is that they are all in VBAs.   Most of them can be
translated to Python fairly easily, and some I can get from looking at the
recorded macro - but some requires quite a bit of head scratching.

For instance, I wanted to figure out how create a new window.   So, I went
through the record macro process and looked at the VBA code,  it says:

    ActiveWindow.NewWindow

Okay.  Now what???

And for switching window, it says:

        Windows("Book1:1").Activate

Okay.  ???

So, I look through the online information on msdn and viola!  No mentioning
of that anwhere....

Would be nice if there's a Python specific of it....but just dreaming...

Back to reading MSDN.....

Thanks,

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_wrcore/html/wrtskhowtomoveworksheetswithinworkbooks.asp