Skip Montanaro wrote:
Fred Drake releases new development versions of the docs frequently
(typically once every month or two).  I normally use the development docs
instead of the regular ones for my day-to-day work.  They are available
here:

    http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/

It's useful to check to see the most current status of the docs.  The only
thing more current is the source in CVS.

Although, when working this way, and Python's behaviour seems to contradict the documentation, don't forget to check the docs specific to your version of Python before submitting a bug report :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Brisbane, Australia