André Thieme wrote:
> mystilleef schrieb:
>
>> Ken Tilton wrote:
>>
>>> Lisp has all the cool qualities you like in your pets, plus native
>>> compilation in most implementations, plus maturity and a standard, plus
>>> a better OO, plus macros, plus a dozen more small wins. Including
>>> automatic indentation. :)
>>>

>> Better OO? You mean the one that doesn't support basic encapsulation
>> and is retardedly cumbersome to use? There's a reason I said, I'd never
>> use Lisp for OO not even when I'm high. Gimme Python, Eiffel or
>> Smalltalk anyday, not the retarded add-on package bolted on CL.
>

> What do you mean with "encapsulation" in this context?

Mr. mystilleef's remarks struck me as needlessly contentious and perhaps
unavoidably ignorant, hence unworthy of response. YMMV.

ken

--
Algebra: http://www.tilton-technology.com/LispNycAlgebra1.htm

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for thirty-five
years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally
won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd