Hi,
I'm new to this group. I've tried finding my answer in existing messages,
but no such luck.

What I want to do is to compile/bundle/prepare/whatever_term a simple
Python script for deployment on a Windows machine. Installing Python
itself on that machine, is not an option. Ideally I would like to obtain
a single executable file, but a script+runtime is acceptable.

There is nothing graphical, nothing fancy about the script.
The only imports are: os, stat, string and time.

Any suggestions on an - easy and clear - path to follow ?

cx_Freeze was not mentioned so far. its perhaps most easy and clear.

Robert

[You might also look into Py2Exe - http://www.py2exe.org/ I have used this
before and it wasn't too difficult to bundle everything up into 1 exe file.
Definately read the tutorial]

Dave