Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
Thank you for the links.

They are irrelevant for me.

As usual.

sorry.

Just out of curiousity: How many python extensions are you planning to
write?

I estimate 10 to 100, depending on abstractional capabilities of the extension system.

And how many lines of pure python code have you written in your life?

0 (zero).

Awesome. Without any lines of code written, you have already identified the
areas where python lacks features that have to be overcome with C-written
extensions.

writing code is not the only way.

As usual, I stand with my mouth agape over your near-psychic
abilities to analyze even the complexest matters without any actual
fiddling with the nitty gritty details.

Nothing special.

Abstraction, Generalization, Inhibition.

The day where you team up with Uri Geller - who will make even the worst
code running by just putting a printout of it on top of an image of the
master himself - is to be feared by all of us humble developers who
actually _deal_ with problems.

Don't worry.

Mr. Geller will be shortly hired by Sun Microsystems.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com