Aldo Cortesi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We are happy to announce the first release of Pry, a unit testing
> framework.

Thanks for the announcement, and for the software.

If Pry is already incompatible with xUnit (i.e. Python's 'unittest'),
could we please have names that adhere to the Python style guide
<URL:www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008>?

In particular the method names 'setUp', 'setUpAll', 'tearDown',
'tearDownAll' don't comply with the style guide. Compliant names for
those methods would be 'set_up', 'set_up_all', etc.

--
 \     "Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished. If |
  `\                       you are alive, it isn't."  -- Francis Bacon |