Hi, I am writing the application server for a three-tier architecture and sending the client's response in xml. My question is: is there a way to build the xml dom in a more scalable way and faster way than just creating every textNode and element for it? I have tons of data to transmit and it drives me crazy having to build that dom manually.

I am not sure if this is a stupid question as I don't know other alternatives ... maybe just provide a template xml which I can fill with data but that can introduce some pretty ugly bugs in the application.

Thanks.