Yes, I will put the demo up on my web site (www.steveasleep.com) with fully commented source code and will probably spend a couple more months on it making it into a proper game.

-Steve Johnson

On Jul 18, 2008, at 10:51 PM, Michael Lubker wrote:

PyOhio sounds fun... I've been wanting to get some sort of Barcamp or
GameJam running where I live (in Austin, so you'd think there would be
people interested) but no-one will bite. :/

Escort Wing was a fun project... I did a few mods for EW1.

Will you release this demo anywhere? Just curious.

Thanks
Michael